Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 51 to 56 of 56

Thread: Off season workouts

  1. #51
    Inactive Member hardnoseD's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 15th, 2007
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Off season workouts

    I've been taking the Double Strength Fish Body Oil for about 2 weeks now...it helps me big time. It cleans out my system, so does the super colon cleanse. Does the enzyte pack a lot of weight on...I hear it's better than NO Xplode.
    People I Can't Stand:
    1. GC
    2. GCHS
    3. GC Blue Devils
    4. Gate City Blue Devils
    5. Hoosier Haters

  2. #52
    Inactive Member RickimoTitan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2007
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Off season workouts

    I know a guy who works at gnc and he was able to order me some boxes. PM me for more details and I can set you up. I can also go ahead and get you some boxes of the hydroxycut hardcore...I believe they come with 75 in a box.

  3. #53
    Inactive Member TripleThreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14th, 2007
    Posts
    141
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Off season workouts

    i have gone to rickimo many a time to get supplements....that is where i get the majority of my stuff

  4. #54
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Off season workouts *DELETED*

    Post deleted by Counts
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  5. #55
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Off season workouts

    OK this is as far off topic as I have EVER sene next time put Hamlit on the NSP and do not hijack a thread to do it

  6. #56
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Off season workouts

    No problem, counts. I just figured it had as much a place here as this cumberland district bull$hit. LOL
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •